General information about the organization
1. General provisions
1. State institution "Department of Economy and Budget Planning of Priozersk city" (hereinafter - the Department of Economy and Budget Planning) is a government agency authorized to perform the functions of state management in the sphere of economy and budget planning by the development of key areas of socio-economic development that ensures a uniform financial policy established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Department of Economy and Budget Planning of the city carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other regulations, and these Regulations.
3. Department of Economy and Budget Planning of the city is a legal entity with its own balance sheet, printing and stamps with the name in the official language, forms a standard form and in accordance with the laws of their bank accounts.
4. Comes in his own name in civil relations.
5. Structure and staffing level department of economy and budget planning approved Akim.
6. Full name of the government agency - State institution "Department of Economy and Budget Planning Priozersk."
7. Legal address: 100311, Karaganda region, Priozersk city, Pushkin Street, 9/2.
8. The founder of the Department of Economy and Budget Planning of the city administration is Priozersk Priozersk.
9. Funding of the Department of Economy and Budget Planning at the expense of the local budget.
10. Department of Economics and Finance is responsible for its obligations in cash at its disposal.
2. Functions, major tasks and rights department of economy and budget planning
11. Department of Economy and Budget Planning of the due process of law has the following functions:
• organizes the development of medium-term plans for social-economic and fiscal policy of Priozersk city, is involved in developing and ensuring the implementation of municipal programs
• development within its jurisdiction;
• draw up and approve the master plan of income and financing obligations, and amends and supplements, including the annual amount;
• is the master plan of income and funding to the authority for the implementation of the budget;
• defines the expected revenue money in the budget for the coming period;
• forwards the information to the appropriate budget committee of the need to revise the planned annual appointments for individual budget programs (subprograms) in the current and planned for the coming fiscal year;
• analyzes and forecasts of cash resources on the local budget;
• create and maintain a consolidated annual financial plan;
• reviews and approves the consolidated annual financial plan administrators of local budget programs;
• monitors the progress of the development of the development budget, investment projects (programs);
• prepares reports for accounts receivable and accounts payable of the local budget and submit a summary report to the authority;
12. The main objectives of the department of economy and budget planning are:
• To develop a social and economic policy and to monitor the socio-economic development;
• develop and monitor the implementation of the strategic plan, programs and indicative plans for economic and social development of the city;
• coordination and monitoring of the local agencies of social-economic development of the city, payable;
• economic analysis, forecasting of socio-economic development and evaluation of the reforms;
• participate in the development and implementation of state fiscal policy in the respective administrative-territorial unit;
• development and implementation of state tax policy;
• improving the process of the formation and execution of local budgets, implementing methods budget planning, assess the effectiveness of local budget programs and money management resources;
• drafting municipal (local) budget for the coming fiscal year, based on cost-based planning of income and expenses in accordance with applicable law and the organization of its performance;
• other duties assigned to him by law.
13. Department of Economy and Budget Planning for the implementation of the main objectives and the performance of its functions shall be entitled to the law:
• receive from the executive of the city and local departments, located in the city, regardless of their affiliation, the main indicators of economic and social development, and other information necessary for the performance of the department of economy and budget planning functions;
• charging local agencies prepare material in relation to specific economic issues, to attract institutions and enterprises, the financial authorities with the consent of their leaders to the activities carried out by the Department of Economy and Budget Planning, in accordance with its responsibilities;
• make proposals for akim of city on the use of the local budget, to provide for contractual research, technology, design organizations, universities and other institutions as well as individual professionals and experts, including foreign ones, in order to solve problems their competence;
• create in the established order of the Department of Economy and Budget Planning, consulting, community councils, expert groups composed of experts of research and other institutions;
• receive from the authorities, state authorities in the field information, methodical regulatory materials, statistical data, including the customs statistics, necessary for the performance of the department of economy and budget planning functions;
• submit to the mayor of the city proposals to address issues related to the competence of the department of economy and budget planning;
• coordinate urban institutions for recruitment and use of domestic and foreign investments and loans;
• convene in due course of the meeting on matters within the competence of the department of economy and budget planning;
• request and receive from government agencies and other organizations and individuals the information needed to carry out the functions assigned to the department of economy and budget planning;
• exercise other rights, which conferred on him by law.
3. Property department of economy and budget planning
14. Department of Economy and Budget Planning has the right management, separate property.
Property department of economy and budget planning is formed from the assets transferred to it by the State, and consists of fixed assets and working capital, as well as other property, the cost of which is reflected in the balance of the department of economy and budget planning.
15. Property assigned to the Department of Economy and Budget Planning, refers to the communal property.
16. Department of Economy and Budget Planning, legitimately to alienate or otherwise dispose of the property assigned to it.
17. Department of Economy and Budget Planning, may be entitled to dispose of the property in the cases and within the limits established by law.
4. The organization of the Department of Economy and Budget Planning
18. Department of Economy and Budget Planning, headed by the Head, who is appointed and dismissed by the Governor of the city.
19. Leader organizes and directs the work of the Department of Economy and Budget Planning, and is personally responsible for implementation of the department objectives and performance of its functions;
20. For this purpose, the head:
• defines the duties and powers of the department employees of economy and budget planning;
• in accordance with the law, appoint and dismiss employees of department of economy and budget planning;
• encouragements and impose disciplinary sanctions on the employees of department of economy and budget planning;
• within its competence, issues orders, give instructions, signs official documents;
• is a personal reception of citizens;
• represents the institution in all public bodies and other organizations in accordance with the law;
• exercise other powers in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Reorganization and Liquidation of Department of Economy and Budget Planning
21. Reorganization and liquidation of the department of economy and budget planning is carried out in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Head of Department of Economy and Budget Planning N.STRUMENTOVA